Monday, March 31, 2008

What's in a name?

I realize that by posting what I am about to post, I may receive countless inquiries that concern my identity. My name is unimportant. What I have done, however, may be of some use to you all.

For many years I worked for Yoko Ono Lennon as her personal assistant. I coordinated concerts and arranged public appearances for John Lennon, and for a time served as Yoko's own personal priestess in white (and sometimes black) magick ceremonies. I don't look back upon those years with any significant amount of fondness though I do miss John terribly. I was one of his many lovers, though I always felt he and I had something special. I suppose they all think that, though, and my time spent John is nowhere near as important as what I am about to share with you.

Before leaving the Dakota behind for good (this was after John had died), I took with me a few things to remember him by. One of these I believe may be relevant to all of you in conspiracy-land, so here I share it with you:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1BUYVDR

http://www.turboupload.com/download/KJ53muHWNjWE/Revolution08.zip

You may wonder why I am doing this, and I why I have chosen this medium, this format.
You may want to ask your friend Iamaphoney about that. He and I were close, but we have begun to drift apart due to unnecessary complications that arose. Regardless of what his answer may be, this is how it is meant to be. They have decided how things should unfold, and I am simply playing my small-but-significant role in this great Greek tragedy.

Whether you choose to believe a woman who will not even reveal her name to you is another matter all together. I believe it was Aleister Crowley who said it best:

"Do as thou wilt".

10 comments:

Felipegcs said...

Please explain all the stuff. Keep yourself anonymous, but EXPLAIN.
Thanks

IAMSHE said...

What do you wish to be explained?
John Lennon is dead, and so is Paul.
There was going to be a Right Album, and I will stick to that statement no matter what people may think of the song Revolution Nein (such as that it is an April Fools joke).

Please don't think Iamaphoney made The Right Album up...it's real, and the tapes do exist.

Unknown said...

Why, thanks for posting this, and the great videos.

IAMSHE said...

Thank you. Did you play the game? I hope you played the game....

...thank you.......

Unknown said...

I followed along with the game to some extent, always critical but always dednim-nepo...

...oops, meant open-minded. ~_~

Felipegcs said...

So, it was a april fools joke.
maybe you are only trying to rest credibility to iamaphoney's videos.

And if that's not your intention... you got the same result: rest credibility to iamaphoney's videos.

Well done, Liar.

IAMSHE said...

Felipegcs, you once called one of my videos the greatest PID video on YouTube. I was quite flattered..

...so it hurts, profoundly, to see that you bear so much ill will against me now. I'm sorry you didn't appreciate the joke.

Ann said...

Hello, I'm sorry, but I'm lost here. I did not take this as a joke so, "iamshe", would you please let me know what is going on.
Thank you !

MikeNL said...

i'd like to know too!! you said a part of it was april fools, but the right album does exist, how can we believe you after this?

Γιωργος Πήττας said...

So that's that. You never post something new.
And the links do not work any more. I wonder are you QueenOfCosmania?
I guess so, i just noticed that both posts -i mean here and the Devolution Nein on you tube have been uploaded same day same month same year. Anyway.
Whatever this material is as i heard it on you tube is interesting and i will play it on my radio show very soon. I honestly hope you are ok.

Take care

g.